When I first got this miniature, even before painting, he somehow reminded me of the Incredible Hulk. More I suppose like the Lou Ferrigno, 1970s type Hulk, not the modern CGI Hulk. Hence the name though - "Ivan Humphrey" (IH). Now I am rethinking if I should have just painted him green with purple pants...
Anyway, I wanted to set him in a "water" scene, with water around him in a marsh like setting. However, my attempts to get the water to stay in place were futile, and I had Realistic Water running everywhere but where I wanted or needed it! However, I was able to salvage the setting for IH, and I still think I somewhat captured the marsh effect, but not to my liking. Still came out nice though in the end.
By the way...did anyone ever wonder why the comic version of the Incredible Hulk only wore purple pants? Must have been true 70s fashion!

No comments:
Post a Comment