Sunday, January 15, 2012

Christians for Israel...

As I have stated in an earlier post, I will never try to be too "religious" on this blog, but so we are all clear, there is a distinct difference between religion (man's denominations) and Christianity.  So I will post freely anything that is of God, and I am not ashamed of that.  As Jeremiah stated, it is "...as a burning fire shut up in my bones..and I could not stay." (Jeremiah 20:9)

I had been wanting for a while to place something on my blog in support of Israel, and today took the time to find the symbol I want (if you've never noticed, Israel has a beautiful flag) - Christians United for Israel.

I would ask all who stop by this blog to take a look at the site, and if prompted, sign the pledge for Israel.  Even if you do not sign the pledge, I would ask that your support endures for Israel.   If indifferent, I would suggest to do your own research, and find out the facts - not what the media presents.  And if you be against Israel, "And I [God] will...curse him that curseth thee [Israel]..." (Genesis 12:3)

http://www.cufi.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment