Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Miniature of the Moment..."Uros Stephan"...

Completed the "Winter Scene" last night - will probably put it to use today or later this week and get some pictures posted using it.  I have at least four miniatures that I can see right now that would be candidates to use this with.

The Miniature of the Moment is "Uros Stephan", a Norman Crossbowman.  He is one of eight of a set I am working on (still five more to go).  I may have posted photos of the other two but not sure.  I am pleased with how the scenic aspects turned out on this one.  The fence is just made of toothpicks.  I have it facing the wrong way from what I originally intended (the cross slats), but technically if he was an invading force, the fence would be a barrier, and it is actually (by accident) facing the correct direction.

Now I would like to do a more complete scene using the fence across a wider spance : )




No comments:

Post a Comment