I found out recently over the last several weeks that a family cousin is starting to make it big in the music industry. Now to jump on the bandwagon and suddenly become a fan would be an injustice to him, but I would like to say congratulations. To say that I know him, we'll yes, but the last time we talked face to face was many, many years ago at a funeral. However, my memories are of a short period in time when I used to host a website for my church, and between a few e-mails traded, he had paid me nice compliments on how he liked the website. So in turn, I do have to say I like what they have done with his website, and again, well wishes on your ventures. Here is the link for those who would like to check out his music, and I will also put the link on my page:
http://www.meadowsfortune.com/
Now, you might say what does this have to do with miniatures - I am getting to that point....
When I got married, Jeff gave us a nice CD rack for our wedding gift. It stands behind me now as I type, and stood on the top of our bookcase packed full of CDs (there was no room left for one) - mostly music, but one quarter went to computer games and programs. Up until this year that is. As my miniature collection grew and I desired a safe place to display them, I thought of no better place than the CD rack. As a musician, I am sure he would rather see it filled with music CDs, but I have to say, it really makes a nice display stand for the miniatures and the gift still very appreciated. Although I may have to put just one specific CD there now....
No comments:
Post a Comment