So, my latest theory on who Clara Oswin Oswald is (Doctor Who, Season 7)...is River Song.
This is not necessarily a new theory, or even an original theory...many Whovians have already proposed this...however, I think I supply an angle on "why" that no one else has proposed...
River Song, the child of Rory and Amy (Melody Pond...which by the way I guessed before they told in the episode A Good Man Goes to War), does have Tardis Dust in her, and can regenerate like the Doctor. The are the same, yet slightly different, so the laws of physics may not apply exactly the same to both.
So here is my theory...
The Doctor has used it before, The Master also used it when the Doctor first met him? What is it?
The Chameleon Arch...aka...the Pocket Watch...follow me on this...
The Doctor can't figure out who Clara is...everything seems normal. That is exactly how the Master was when they first met...to the Doctor he seemed like a normal human being. If Clara is River Song acting under a Chameleon Arch...the Doctor would not notice unless the Pocket Watch turns up. Supposedly there were only two Chameleon Arches left...the Master had one, which went back with him into the Time War when the Doctor destroyed the White Point Star, and the other one possessed by the Doctor himself, whom he gave to Timothy Latimer.
Living under the Chameleon Arch, some powers of the Doctor remain, even though appearing in human form (i.e., maybe that is why Clara continues to die, but the Doctor finds her alive in another time period).and also keeps the memories of the individual it is hiding (what does Clara continue to say..."..and remember...")
So let's say River Song (who can travel through time with a Vortex Manipulator) somehow got the last Chameleon Arch from Timothy Latimer because she needed to hide?
Yes, I know there are still a lot of unknowns and things aren't quite fully explained...but this is my latest theory...and I am sticking to this one...
...until the next theory comes along : ) (Which I am already working on...)
No comments:
Post a Comment