Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Bumbles...

I thought this was a fitting piece for the Blizzard of 2012.  The Abominable Snowman...The Yeti...or "Bumbles" as Yukon Cornelius called them.

I normally don't do anything outside of historical...but when I saw this one, I couldn't resist.  Besides, they've never really proven if the Yeti exists or not!...so maybe it is historical after all!

Not sure how well the photos will show it, but I will note on the specific photos below, you can see his "footprint" in the snow...and it is an "action scene", you can see where the first rock he has thrown piled up the snow and left a tail in it's wake.

The camera kept focusing on the rock, so unfortunately I only have one in focus of his head.  This was two of a set I got...next up...Bigfoot!



 
 



 Below you can see the channel the rock dug when he threw it in the snow...



 Here you can see the footprint he left...






No comments:

Post a Comment