Sunday, November 25, 2012

The Black Knight...

So, I've waiting a looooong time to paint "The Black Knight".  It is hard in the US to find a good set of Knights, and I really don't want to pay $40 to have a set shipped from the UK...although they do have some very nice ones.  About a year ago I had ordered some nice new release mounted knights...soon to be my first Black Knight, only to find out they had dissolved their US contract one week earlier and cancelled my order.

So I was ordering the sets for my War of 1812, and tagged a set of Knights along.  This being one.  I did rush the paint job a tad, but again, if I don't tell, you won't notice.  The camera may show some faults, but to the regular eye, it looks good.  I must say I was a little disappointed though.  Not as impressive as I thought it would be.



No comments:

Post a Comment