Saturday, March 10, 2012

Of Seas and Floods...

Yes...I know it's been a while!  It has been a busy last few weeks.  My apologies to all my blog followers.

I actually need to take some new photos, I think I am caught up on most of the photos I have to share.  It can take quite a while to take photos of these, maybe a blog I will write about one day, how to photograph.  For myself, because I have to use a macro lens and a self-timer, it can take a long time to get several pictures - any slight vibration and the photo will turn out blurry due to the close nature of the photos.

I have still been at work on the miniatures.  Just finished my latest diorama and after March 11 I will be posting those pics.  Still finishing up on "Jesus and Peter Walking on the Water".  Seems there are some holes in the "Sea of Galilee"...which while trying to fix I recreated "Noah's Flood"...in blue food coloring at that.  Need to get an eye dropper to move on.  I have another nice one in the works after that, but will save those details for now.

Once I get some more photos taken I will start posting and blogging again.  Look for one today or tomorrow though on my latest Biblical diorama and the story behind it.

CF

No comments:

Post a Comment