I wanted to come up with a title when I want to post just a miniature, so I will call it the "Miniature of the Hour"...meaning it was the one I decided to post for that point in time.
I thought about calling it "Miniature of the Day", or "Miniature of the Week", but I don't think I'll be posting one a day, nor will I post just one a week (sometimes). So I stuck with Miniature of the Hour. I've sort of borrowed that from Total War on their "Man of the Hour" at the end of a battle - I felt the name kind of fit for how it will be use.
So here is the first "Miniature of the Hour"..."Rathgarr Sodgrass". This was one of the first miniatures I painted when I started selling them again. It's also the first that I "dipped", and also one of my first to truly put eyes on them. As you will note, some of my miniatures (the early ones) are "eyeless". This is because I thought it too difficult to paint eyes. I found a technique that works, and although never going to be a Rembradt, it is good enough to satisfy me, and I am sure I will continue to improve the eyes over time.
No comments:
Post a Comment